My car!! Someone pinch me!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
Ford focus and 1967 Fiat 500.
I cant believe it! I actually own this 429cj::thumb::

I dont know if this is the correct forum to post this.......but, here is a pic....more to come!

It is a picture of the car getting picked up at the seller.

IMG_1185.JPG

All the original documents are inbound to my home as we speak. Including Marti report. Only a 2 owner car (now three...me).......the car has been in Canada for most of its life. A REAL picky(in a positive way) fellow has had the car for a looooooonnngg time. He has taken very well care of it and kept as original as possible. The car has won numerous awards at canadian car shows/gatherings.

The ONLY thing that is not original is the color........the car was originally grabber yellow. Everything else is bone stock.

I think all you detectives out there know which car it is now...........I only hope the car is as original as the seller said.....then I am HAPPY!

CONGRATS!!:D love the color::thumb::

Awesome looking Mach 1. One of my favorite colors.

::thumb::

All the original documents are inbound to my home as we speak. Including Marti report. Only a 2 owner car (now three...me).......the car has been in Canada for most of its life. A REAL picky(in a positive way) fellow has had the car for a looooooonnngg time. He has taken very well care of it and kept as original as possible. The car has won numerous awards at canadian car shows/gatherings.

The ONLY thing that is not original is the color........the car was originally grabber yellow. Everything else is bone stock.

I think all you detectives out there know which car it is now...........I only hope the car is as original as the seller said.....then I am HAPPY!

I think it looks great as a black Mach 1 even though I am partial to the yellow ones too.

Congrats on the purchase and I can't wait to hear more details on this car!

Thanks guys/gals. Man, I haven't even seen the car in the flesh(metal?) yet! I am relying on relayed info and pictures.......GOSH! I hope it all works out in the end.

Here is the door sticker and another great picture.::thumb:: Go ahead and decode it all. Let me know if anything suspiscious pops up.

IMG_1106.JPG

IMG_1152.JPG

I'd give my right nut for a 429CJ...LOL
No wonder you don't own one!! lollerz
Mwilson7......were you the fellow that bought the grabber green car from Japan a few weeks ago? I was seriously looking at that auction too. Grabber green is an awesome color for these cars.

Do you have a thread where you have posted more pictures?

Back