My car!! Someone pinch me!

I cant believe it! I actually own this 429cj::thumb::

I dont know if this is the correct forum to post this.......but, here is a pic....more to come!

It is a picture of the car getting picked up at the seller.

IMG_1185.JPG.ce04c63140732fc14555b05c59559251.JPG

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the original documents are inbound to my home as we speak. Including Marti report. Only a 2 owner car (now three...me).......the car has been in Canada for most of its life. A REAL picky(in a positive way) fellow has had the car for a looooooonnngg time. He has taken very well care of it and kept as original as possible. The car has won numerous awards at canadian car shows/gatherings.

The ONLY thing that is not original is the color........the car was originally grabber yellow. Everything else is bone stock.

I think all you detectives out there know which car it is now...........I only hope the car is as original as the seller said.....then I am HAPPY!

CONGRATS!!:D love the color::thumb::

movie stars with addictions go to the Betty Ford clinic,

I take my addiction to the Henry Ford clinic.lollerz

Big congrats!!! Great looking car.

Ray

1971 Boss 351  

1972 Q code 4 speed convertible 

1971 Mustang Sportsroof  351-2V FMX 

1971 Hardtop (parts car)

1973 Mach 1 (parts car)

Great car, 429 and all. Amazing find.

351w - Ford racing GT40X 178 cc aluminum heads - Ford racing(crane) 1.7 roller rockers - Comp Cams 280H magnum cam .544" / .544" lift - ARP hardware - hedman longtubes - magnaflow exhaust with X pipe - Duraspark - MSD digital 6al box - MSD TFI coil - optima red top battery - tuff stuff 140 amp alternator - weiand stealth intake  - edelbrock 1406 600 carb  - march pullies and brackets - Be cool fan controller - derale electric fan - FMX trans - motive 4.11 gears - traction lok - lakewood traction bars.                                            

Awesome looking Mach 1. One of my favorite colors.

::thumb::

All the original documents are inbound to my home as we speak. Including Marti report. Only a 2 owner car (now three...me).......the car has been in Canada for most of its life. A REAL picky(in a positive way) fellow has had the car for a looooooonnngg time. He has taken very well care of it and kept as original as possible. The car has won numerous awards at canadian car shows/gatherings.

The ONLY thing that is not original is the color........the car was originally grabber yellow. Everything else is bone stock.

I think all you detectives out there know which car it is now...........I only hope the car is as original as the seller said.....then I am HAPPY!

Thanks

Tim

Tucson, Az

1973 SportsRoof

351C bored .040

Crank .020  and Stock cam

Flattop pistons

Edelbrock 4bbl CARB 800 CFM ELEC CHOKE

Edelbrock Performer 2750 Intake Manifold

NewPrimedHood_zpsw2jaj0cu.jpg

Good looking car, congrats

-john

(jbojo)

351C 4V cc heads, 10.5 : 1 CR, 290 Herbert cam, Flat top forged pistons, forged connecting rods, Atomic efi,

C6 with Gear Vendor overdrive, 3.89 Tru Trac, Hooker Super Comp with 2 1/2" Pypes Exhaust.        

Some Mod pictures can be seen at: [button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/forum-garage?filterxt_uid=2026]Bojo's Garage[/button]

As a guy who drives a yellow mustang, I think you should return the car to its original grabber yellow.

Congrat's on get your 429 Mach 1 Mustang

Special K

I think it looks great as a black Mach 1 even though I am partial to the yellow ones too.

Congrats on the purchase and I can't wait to hear more details on this car!

Mark

71 Mach 1 J code - Japanese export

72 Convertible f code - first car

Numerous other Fords

Sharp, very sharp.

I'd give my right nut for a 429CJ...LOL

No wonder you don't own one!! lollerz

Mark

Numerous other Fords

Thanks guys/gals. Man, I haven't even seen the car in the flesh(metal?) yet! I am relying on relayed info and pictures.......GOSH! I hope it all works out in the end.

Here is the door sticker and another great picture.::thumb:: Go ahead and decode it all. Let me know if anything suspiscious pops up.

IMG_1106.JPG.c2884656f03b28aaea5ad2644706befc.JPG

IMG_1152.JPG.e06ba16d027c9d23cd85ff7f35c6212d.JPG

Mwilson7......were you the fellow that bought the grabber green car from Japan a few weeks ago? I was seriously looking at that auction too. Grabber green is an awesome color for these cars.

Do you have a thread where you have posted more pictures?

Mwilson7......were you the fellow that bought the grabber green car from Japan a few weeks ago? I was seriously looking at that auction too. Grabber green is an awesome color for these cars.

Do you have a thread where you have posted more pictures?

yep, that's me! Car is safe and sound but I won't be able to get behind the wheel until December as I'm out of the country. It's killing me to say the least!

Here's a link with some pictures. Let me know if you have any questions.

http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-1971-mustang-j-code-429-cj-r

Mark

Numerous other Fords

Very, very nice car indeed! If it is still all original and in good shape, while being nearly 100% original I'd consider painting it to make it completely 100% again (I like yellow better than black so maybe I'm a little biased there ;-) ). Your call of course :-)

Either way I wish you many happy and safe miles with it!

Wow that is one beauteful Ride [FACE SAVOURING DELICIOUS FOOD] 😎 [THUMBS UP SIGN] Big congrats on your Car😎[THUMBS UP SIGN] Regards Lars 🇩🇰

So I'm a proud owner of one Mach 1 73! Regards Lars DK73:whistling: