Luxstang meets tnfastbk

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luxstang

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Convertible
Some of you may know that I'm in the US these days. After hanging out with Don65stang in Mobile AL last week we arrived in Knoxville TN last night and met with Roy and his wife for dinner.

Roy showed up in his awesome 71 and I must say that that car is one of the cleanest and most stunning cars I have ever seen! The quality of the paint job is absolutely outstanding, the gaps are perfect all around and it's just amazing.

We did not air a picture of ourselves together but here's yours truly sitting besides the number one car on my 71,72,73 want list!!

I had planned to meet mdunlap, Jeff73Mach and secluff but unfortunately we missed each other due to communication mishaps and colliding schedules. :(

image.jpeg

Some of you may know that I'm in the US these days. After hanging out with Don65stang in Mobile AL last week we arrived in Knoxville TN last night and met with Roy and his wife for dinner.

Roy showed up in his awesome 71 and I must say that that car is one of the cleanest and most stunning cars I have ever seen! The quality of the paint job is absolutely outstanding, the gaps are perfect all around and it's just amazing.

We did not air a picture of ourselves together but here's yours truly sitting besides the number one car on my 71,72,73 want list!!

I had planned to meet mdunlap, Jeff73Mach and secluff but unfortunately we missed each other due to communication mishaps and colliding schedules. :(

Thanks for the kind words Mike. We enjoyed the dinner and meet and greet. Just wish there had been more time to play. Hope you all enjoy East Tenn in the short time you have here.

Hated that our schedules didn't allow for time to meet up. Roy's car is very nice, but I worry about the loose nut behind the steering wheel
Jeff, he let you drive it :whistling:

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike, I really hated that I missed you. As I had told you earlier since I updated my I phone 6 to IOS 10 I've had a few problems with it. (Like actually trying to use it as a phone)!! At least you got to meet my daughter in New Orleans. She was really impressed with your Family and enjoyed being a New Orleans tour guide. Hope y'all found a language that was suitable for all of you. (Lol) Don't know what the rest of your itinerary is, but as bkdunha said if you find yourself in or near Memphis let me know and I'll try to meet you there or someplace nearby.

We're leaving on Saturday.

We had a very unfortunate thing happen to us today. We never book motels in advance and make it up on the fly. Now with all the people fleeing from the hurricane, there are no rooms available anywhere. And I mean anywhere. Tonight we're staying at a resort that costs 430$ for ONE room for ONE NIGHT!!! It was the only room we found. For our last night we will have to stay in Dalton GA instead of visiting the area east of Atlanta as the only hotel in a 3 hour radius around Atlanta that had a room was the Days In in Dalton!

Wow!

Never had this happen to us.

Ok, the guys who got evacuated are way worse off than we are and have way more reasons to complain but still.....

Latest posts

Back