I hope I'm not the only one!!!!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Boss 351
1971 Mustang Sportsroof
1972 Q Code 4-speed conv.
I think I need to admit myself to the Horder Treatment Center!!! :shootself:

For those that actually have completed a quality project:

::thumb:: ::thumb:: ::thumb::

My crazy desire is to just go look and find another project!

I can always rationalize (in my own mind) of why I should do something so crazy! :chin:

This is just another reason I am so excited to get my convertible in shape where it can actually be driven. Hopefully it will keep me excited and I then I can focus more on the Boss.

I would still like an 72 R code... Time to take some medicine! :D

Ray

nope your not the only one.

I bought all the parts to make the 71-73 trailer out of the back 1/2 of a convertible, but now I just need the time to do it, and in my mind I already have 2-3 more projects planned that I want to do!!

Ray.

I am probably the worst there is on here. When my garage is up and going I will get lots done but I know I have more than can be done in my life. But truth be known you need about three projects going at one time due to having to find something for one go to another. When you seem to get bogged down switch to another. I have buildings full of parts that I started gathering as a teenager. NOS Ford bumpers for 65 that cost $18.00 for a rear and $21.00 for a front. My dad use to get so mad because I bought those parts and did not even have one at the time. I have resisted buying at swap meets but still pick up a few items of eBay. I did go to Nashville to look at a members 73 Q vert and came home with an empty dolly. The last one on eBay that I had transferred the cash and was sitting with my finger on bid and somehow did not. It was the Grabber Green 429 Japan Export car. If they had not taken the white interior out I would have for sure bid. The black is ok but a white interior just pops big time to me. But I resisted and that leaves me with the following to work on.

1965 Mustang Vert A code 4 speed I have owned and been in barn since the 70's. Have everything to do a ground up rotisserie restore even the Ford Accessory removable hard top.

1965 Mustang Vert C code automatic. Have all the parts for it also and a another of the removable Towne Tops.

1950 Ford Business coupe with 4.6 drive train out of highway patrol car.

1950 Ford Custom Tudor Sedan with 16,000 original miles nothing ever done to the car has its original set of tires.

1956 Ford Club Sedan red and white 292 4-V, overdrive one owner. Have all parts for it also. No rust never crashed.

1972 Q code Mustang vert that was loaded. Have everything including an original Ford Ginger deluxe interior for restore. New floors are in and all NOS Ford suspension components are in.

1973 H code Mustang vert that is a driver. Never painted, 48,000 miles all original Ford interior just detailing it right now.

1973 Q code Mach 1 I ordered new with 32 Factory installed options and 8 dealer options, 12,000 miles has sat in barn for over 33 years. Will detail and go through brakes and get going again.

1973 H code Vert that was special order with Black paint, side stripes and possibly insert in the hood. The build sheet is so dirty you cannot read all the special instructions and Marti cannot fill in the blanks on Special order cars.

1984 20Th. Anniversary Mustang I bought new and gave to my son. He will be working on it.

1985 SVO Mustang I have owned since 1989. The most fun to drive of all the cars close to a go cart, lol.

And like the other member I have a 72 vert to make a trailer out of, lol.

So I am going to work on the A code 65 on rotisserie, the Q code vert, detail the 73 Mach and keep the trailer there as a filler for all my dead time.

I have several other cars in the barn that I will not touch and possibly sell. I have sold 5 in the last couple years so I am getting better at this habit I cannot break

So Ray don't feel bad others do think they can do more that is possible and cannot pass up a deal.

Back