Fledgeling website!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
Ford focus and 1967 Fiat 500.
Hi Forum.......I have been dabbling into making a website. It is mostly meant to be an enthusiasts/cool pictures website.........no forum or anything yet.

I have used a few pictures from here......and some info.....otherwise its all stuff found on the 'net........if anyone sees a picture they DON'T want me to use...let me know::thumb::

Of course I am partial to Mustangs....but all MUSCLE welcome......even if you dont live in Denmark!lollerz

All ideas welcome. I am just using a 'weebly' template..........not hugely advanced, but good.

Check it out: www.ebeltoftmusclecarclub.com.

My intentions are also to get a small club running in my area of Denmark. In my small town, Ebeltoft, I have seen a few corvettes and a couple of mustangs around.

Maybe new members.........?:cool:

I am also thinking of getting a tshirt done. See pics of initial design study?...

IMG_1594.PNG

IMG_1595.PNG

Cool! Good luck with it - post a link when you get it up and running. ::thumb::

Oh - duh. You're right... there it is. :whistling:

Very Nice - you're off to a GREAT start! ::thumb::

Greg, Eric......wanna be test-members? Send a cool picture or 2 of your cars....and I will put them up. Just include a bit of info......so I can write something next to your picture(s).

I will also do a BEFORE and AFTER page.........cars found as wrecks.....then restored!

All of you who have done restos.......any chance you could mail me a photo of when you found the car..and a photo of when you finished the car? Just to get started........thanks.

The site is still in its infancy an'all......but I will try to work on it....

Last edited by a moderator:
Greg, Eric......wanna be test-members? Send a cool picture or 2 of your cars....and I will put them up. Just include a bit of info......so I can write something next to your picture(s).

I will also do a BEFORE and AFTER page.........cars found as wrecks.....then restored!

All of you who have done restos.......any chance you could mail me a photo of when you found the car..and a photo of when you finished the car? Just to get started........thanks.

The site is still in its infancy an'all......but I will try to work on it....
Thanks Anders, i'll give it some thought.

Greg.:)

Hi everyone,

On holiday here in the UK, I though I would send a pick of my rental...it's a Renault Captive with an impressive 89bhp, 162lb ft, 1.5 lithe, getting about 80mpg,

Diesel is running 1.19 per liter so I am glad I got a diesel.

Thanks

George

IMG_0129-2.jpg

Back