NEW GUY

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

71dragmach

Reaction score
My Car
71 mach1
93 mustang lx
79 f150 4x4
Just joined,but I have been floating around here for awhile. Just pick up a 71 mach1 and my brother has a 73 mach1. My name is Jesse. I'll get some pics posted soon.

Welcome to the forums! Glad you joined up! Can't wait to see some pics!

::welcome::

WELCOME aboard, Jesse!

By your screen name, I take it you are either looking at or participating in the 1/8 or 1/4 mile racing?

I am really curious in hearing about your project and look forward to interacting with you on the Forums.

Again, Welcome!

BT

Thanks everyone,this is a great sight. Here is a pic of my 71,I have to get some of my brothers 73. His 73 is a cleveland 4spd. My 71 has a early 429 in it and a c6.

mach1.jpeg

I'm going to the garage tonight,I'll get some more pics. I am taking the hood off as soon as I get anther hood. Also for got to add,I work for Tony Branda's Shelby Mustang parts.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to the garage tonight,I'll get some more pics. I am taking the hood off as soon as I get anther hood. Also for got to add,I work for Tony Branda's Shelby Mustang parts.
Cool I got my valve cover's from you guys. The only place I found the 351c finned aluminum covers. Glad to have you. Are you going with a stock hood?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back