Sydney, Melbourne and Auckland

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be in Australia and NZ in Feb, Let me if you would like to meet up.
Hi John,

If you were able to visit the city of Brisbane where i live(500miles north of Sydney), it would be a pleasure to meet you and spend some time together.

Let me know if that might be possible.

Greg.:)
Hey Greg,

Unfortunately we will not be going that way on this trip. We are going to Sydney, Melbourne and then Tasmania before heading to New Zealand. Our next trip will be to Brisbane, Cains, Rockhampton and the Northern part of AU. and possibly revisit Perth. Last time I was in Perth was 1980. Looking forward to meeting you soon.

I'll be in Australia and NZ in Feb, Let me if you would like to meet up.
Hi John,

If you were able to visit the city of Brisbane where i live(500miles north of Sydney), it would be a pleasure to meet you and spend some time together.

Hey Greg,

Unfortunately we will not be going that way on this trip. We are going to Sydney, Melbourne and then Tasmania before heading to New Zealand. Our next trip will be to Brisbane, Cains, Rockhampton and the Northern part of AU. and possibly revisit Perth. Last time I was in Perth was 1980. Looking forward to meeting you soon.

John,

OK and understood. As i said, if you are planning to come to Brisbane at some stage please let me know in advance. BTW - Perth has become quite ho-hum these days i am told by some close friends of mine who recently visited the city whilst on tour. I think it has something to do with the mining boom being over in WA, and a lot of people have moved away.

Hi John,

Hey Greg,

John,

OK and understood. As i said, if you are planning to come to Brisbane at some stage please let me know in advance. BTW - Perth has become quite ho-hum these days i am told by some close friends of mine who recently visited the city whilst on tour. I think it has something to do with the mining boom being over in WA, and a lot of people have moved away.

Greg,

Funny that you mention that. My nephew works for Caterpillar supporting all the mining around that area. He has about a year or so left before he comes back.

For sure I will catch up with you on my next trip.

Greg,

I know this is a long shot but do you know of a dark green 72 Mach 1 that was originally shipped to Japan and now resides somewhere in the southern Queensland area? The owner used to be here on the forums but I can't find his posts now.

Greg,

I know this is a long shot but do you know of a dark green 72 Mach 1 that was originally shipped to Japan and now resides somewhere in the southern Queensland area? The owner used to be here on the forums but I can't find his posts now.
Sorry Mark,

but i can't help you there at all. I have no knowledge in regards the '72 Mach 1 you speak of. Usually i would be aware of any forum members from south or south east Queensland that would be on the Forum.:chin:

Greg.:-/

How about that. The wife and I are leaving for Melbourne January 3rd. We know some folks that live around there and they talked us into coming down to see a car show at Hanging Rock. Wife has list of thing she like to see and do, so I have been practicing driving on the wrong side of the road here in the states to get it right there. Renting a car and running around with no real time sch. and leaving sometime in Feb. Its Kind of a bucket list thing. Can only afford to do this once.

I won't be driving there. I rented a car once in Perth and told myself I wouldn't drive on the wrong side of the road again.
Yeah John,

It gets pretty freaky for me driving around.For example, here's a video i shot back a couple of years ago driving around my city streets.(before i got my Nasa hood) I'm sitting in the driver's seat driving and my friend is in the passenger's seat filming the vid.:whistling::whistling::whistling:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIWoSySN5Jw

John I possibly will be in Sydney mid Feb and Hobart soon after. If the dates match up I would be happy to catch up and maybe have a feed together. Cannot confirm dates just yet

Last edited by a moderator:
John I possibly will be in Sydney mid Feb and Hobart soon after. If the dates match up I would be happy to catch up and maybe have a feed together. Cannot confirm dates just yet
Luke, I will be in Sydney from Fed 2 - 6. I am planning to be back the following year to do the Northern part and then to India. For sure I will contact you on my next trip if we don't meet up on this one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back