• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Plenty of Parts from 71 Mustang

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Grande Coupe 302 Auto. Complete rebuild and extreme modification underway.
I am stripping the whole interior from my 1971 Ford mustang. All of the chrome trim is going as well. (Around the front wheel wells, rocker strips, and some of the vinyl roof trim is in repairable condition) I have an ac compressor which I believe to be broken. Eventually I'll be removing the heads, and the intake+carburetor. My grille is in good condition other than a crack in the top by the passenger side headlight. None of the engine parts (Except air cleaner, carb, and intake) or wheels are for sale just yet because I don't have replacements in stock for them at the time being. If you want one of those I will put them on hold for the first person who ask for them.

I am stripping the whole interior from my 1971 Ford mustang. All of the chrome trim is going as well. (Around the front wheel wells, rocker strips, and some of the vinyl roof trim is in repairable condition) I have an ac compressor which I believe to be broken. Eventually I'll be removing the heads, and the intake+carburetor. My grille is in good condition other than a crack in the top by the passenger side headlight. None of the engine parts (Except air cleaner, carb, and intake) or wheels are for sale just yet because I don't have replacements in stock for them at the time being. If you want one of those I will put them on hold for the first person who ask for them.
What is your interior color , is it a Mach 1 or Grande

If it is a grande with ginger interior I would be interested in the A-Pillar trim if it is in good condition as well as the trim along the top between the windshield and headliner.

What is your interior color , is it a Mach 1 or Grandé
Its a grande and its a sort of bluish faded color

What kind of shape is the trim down on the rockers? Any pics and how much?
What trim? the one on the outside of the rocker or on top of the rocker in the door jam?

IMG_1988.JPG

If it is a Grandé with ginger interior I would be interested in the A-Pillar trim if it is in good condition as well as the trim along the top between the windshield and headliner.
I don't know what the ginger interior is exactly but its a blue and gray interior.

If it is a Grandé with ginger interior I would be interested in the A-Pillar trim if it is in good condition as well as the trim along the top between the windshield and headliner.
I don't know what the ginger interior is exactly but its a blue and gray interior.
I can refinish the A Pillar trim to ginger (brown). IS the trim on both sides in good shape? Not broken? If so how much for both sides shipped to 52403?

I can refinish the A Pillar trim to ginger (brown). IS the trim on both sides in good shape? Not broken? If so how much for both sides shipped to 52403?
This will help you understand what the A pillar trim is -

1971boss_rf yellow A Pillar.jpg

A pillar trim AAA.jpg

Ray

What is your interior color , is it a Mach 1 or Grandé
Its a Grandé and its a sort of bluish faded color
Hi, I know this is s minor item but I need the passenger side wiper arm, thanks

Back