• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

***Original Parts*** Will sell all together at a bundle price

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey Members,

I have some mustang parts I am looking to get rid of. Will bundle all parts together for one price if someone would like to take everything. Will also sell individually if needed. *Also not shown is a set of Mustang horn assembly for engine bay. (Came off of my 72 Mach1)

Everything shown and listed for $130 plus shipping.

PM me.

Thank you.

IMG_0251.JPG

IMG_0252.JPG

IMG_0259.JPG

IMG_0260.JPG

IMG_0261.JPG

IMG_0262.JPG

IMG_0263.JPG

IMG_0264.JPG

IMG_0265.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes only available in 14 inch. Those are the base wheel covers (hub caps) for 71-3 Sportsroofs, Hardtops and Convertibles.

In 71 and 72 Ford called them "Bright chrome plated wheel covers"

Then in 73 they called the same wheel cover "Bright stainless steel hub caps"

Ray

Yup, it dawned on me after I posted the question that all those full cover hubcaps were 14s. I posted before I had a chance to think. Obviously my brain is slower than my fingers. :)

Tom, no need to check! I'd need 15s anyway. :)

Thanks!

Those hubcaps are nice - good luck with the sale.

I still have my original 351C-2V intake and exhaust manifolds... but honestly, I think I'm just going to take them to the metal recycler. I'll probably repaint the one valve cover I still have and hang it on the wall in the garage.

Your stuff is much nicer than mine, BTW. ;)

Are all these parts still available? I would take everything except the intake.

Hey Members,

I have some mustang parts I am looking to get rid of. Will bundle all parts together for one price if someone would like to take everything. Will also sell individually if needed. *Also not shown is a set of Mustang horn assembly for engine bay. (Came off of my 72 Mach1)

Everything shown and listed for $130 plus shipping.

PM me.

Thank you.

Back