Back on the Site...it's been awhile.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey Members,

Just wanted to say hello, as it's been sometime since I've been on the site. A lot of different things going on in the personal world (mostly good) and as I'm sure we can all relate, it can take us away from doing other things, like spending time on this site :D

Looking forward to checking-in on here more often and viewing the various forums I may have missed.

On a side note; had the time to travel to Arizona this past weekend (hadn't been there before) and got to do some exploring. Main reason for going was to attend the Fitness Expo that took place in Phoenix, but in doing so also found the time to check out an Aviation Museum, Music Museum, and Joshua Tree National Park on my way back home. Will include some pics below.

Thanks.

IMG_0130.JPG

IMG_0134.JPG

IMG_0143.JPG

IMG_0165.JPG

IMG_0150.JPG

IMG_0172.JPG

IMG_0191.JPG

IMG_0198.JPG

IMG_0225.JPG

Those are all very familiar pictures! I used to be a member of the CAF museum there at falcon field in mesa Az. Lived just 2 miles from there. Love the MIM too! (Music instrument museum) Looks like a Fun trip![/align]

Back