Cannot connect to server error on time warner

mach1000

Question

I'm having a part problem connecting to this website through my Wi-Fi at home which is Time Warner cable. Doesn't matter if I use my laptop or phone.. doesn't matter if I use my laptop or phone. I phone says can't connect to server, laptop says can't reach page. but If I use my iPhone and remove the Wi-Fi setting and just use Verizon it connects fine. any suggestions?

10 answers to this question

Your internet provider may have black listed or be blocking this IP for some reason. Obviously in error. I would start with them.

73 Grande H Code. Headman long tube headers, T-5 Transmission, 3.70 Traclok, Lowered 1" all around, Aussie 2v heads w/ 2.19 intake, 1.71 exhaust, screw in studs, full roller cam 608/612 lift 280/281 duration LSA 112, Quick Fuel 750 CFM double pumper, AirGap intake.

- Jason

082-hot-rod-power-tour-2017-1970-1970s.jpg

Just out of curiosity see if you can get to bigmacktrucks.com from your WIFI. That forum is hosted on the same nameservers and let me know if you can or cannot.

73 Grande H Code. Headman long tube headers, T-5 Transmission, 3.70 Traclok, Lowered 1" all around, Aussie 2v heads w/ 2.19 intake, 1.71 exhaust, screw in studs, full roller cam 608/612 lift 280/281 duration LSA 112, Quick Fuel 750 CFM double pumper, AirGap intake.

- Jason

I get the same cannot connect to server error with the big Mac website. I've been able to connect through my cable provider up until probably the beginning of this week.

The ISP's change and update their tables all the time. They may have added it inadvertently or something. I would give them a call and let them know you are unable to access the sites. Let them know they are both hosted on the following nameservers....

NS1.bigmacktrucks.com

NS2.bigmacktrucks.com

They should be able to tell you why it is blocked and fix the issue on their end.

- Jason

The ISP's change and update their tables all the time. They may have added it inadvertently or something. I would give them a call and let them know you are unable to access the sites. Let them know they are both hosted on the following nameservers....

NS1.bigmacktrucks.com

NS2.bigmacktrucks.com

They should be able to tell you why it is blocked and fix the issue on their end.

Ok I'll try to call them this afternoon thanks

You bet.

- Jason