Nice Original 73 Vert no rust original paint

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
Multiple Mustangs!
Was hopping around on eBay and saw this 73 VERT with nice options one like Ray and I like. http://www.ebay.com/itm/1973-Ford-Mustang-Convertible-2-Door-/162250594161?forcerrptr=true&hash=item25c6e39771:g:QX8AAOSwzaJX79~U&item=162250594161

It is a California car and said to have no rust. The good thing it has factory original paint so nothing hidden and the Decor Group. It is the first of this color I have seen in years, Medium Yellow Gold. H code auto. They put the incorrect seat covers on the interior should be the knit ginger, easy fix.

The price is $7,900 for a no reserve sale. It has already had hard valve seats installed and sounds good in videos. You get the original wheels in the deal. I have too many or would look serious at this one. No hidden areas with repaint nice options and looks to be a solid car. I am over my limit on pics so you will have to go look.

I have a personal thing with cars that have tow hitches on them...stay away.
Not me I put hitch on my SVO so me and son could tow trailer to race go carts. Had several friends back in the 70's that pulled their ski boat with their mustang. I think burning rubber and banging gears it much tougher than towing something. My 73 vert will have hitch when it hits the road. Hard to find the 73 hitch bumper is in slightly different location. I have two for 71 - 72 looking for a 73.

You must have used car background they pull them off of trade in's. I guess some people are funny about that. In Africa nearly every car has a trailer hitch. The cars are getting so small if you have a family and want to go on vacation you either leave the family or pull a small trailer to haul stuff in. The hotels there have a hitching rail you lock your trailer to while you are there. Anyone have a 1973 Ford hitch they don't want I am interested.

Relisted for the fourth time ...

1973 Ford Mustang Convertible 2-Door

'73 Mustang Convertible Lifelong Calif Car Rare Color

$7,900.00

0 bids

View similar active items

Sell one like this

Oct-29 19:25

Seller: napavalleymotorspo...(257) 100%

Item image

1973 Ford Mustang Convertible 2-Door

$9,900.00

0 bids

$12,500.00

Buy It Now

Sell one like this

Oct-15 21:11

Seller: napavalleymotorspo...(257) 100%

Item image

Ford: Mustang Convertible 2-Door

Auto Convertible Top Extends And Retracts As It Should

$9,950.00

0 bids

$13,900.00

Buy It Now

Sell one like this

Ebay is becoming a joke. If you look at bidders history on some of the cars they bought a Cd in last 12 months. This car had the bidders history blocked. I think eBay should require a $500 deposit before you can bid on cars. That would keep the jokers that are out of work and just playing on eBay from bidding. If you win the bid then the $500 would go for the deposit. That would make it much better. You see the same cars sell over and over because of the jokers. If I did not have so many cars I would contact the seller and go for it. I like original cars.

Ebay is becoming a joke. If you look at bidders history on some of the cars they bought a Cd in last 12 months. This car had the bidders history blocked. I think eBay should require a $500 deposit before you can bid on cars. That would keep the jokers that are out of work and just playing on eBay from bidding. If you win the bid then the $500 would go for the deposit. That would make it much better. You see the same cars sell over and over because of the jokers. If I did not have so many cars I would contact the seller and go for it. I like original cars.
Its a good idea, but ebay is scared to death to loss buyers. You cant even leave dead beat buyer neg feedback any more.

Back