Thin Lizzy meets Don65Stang in London

Too cool

-john

(jbojo)

351C 4V cc heads, 10.5 : 1 CR, 290 Herbert cam, Flat top forged pistons, forged connecting rods, Atomic efi,

C6 with Gear Vendor overdrive, 3.89 Tru Trac, Hooker Super Comp with 2 1/2" Pypes Exhaust.        

Some Mod pictures can be seen at: [button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/forum-garage?filterxt_uid=2026]Bojo's Garage[/button]

I know, right! I think he's found the magical job that allows him to be a professional traveler & sight-seer. rofl

Ha! True...but only sightsee after work. It is 1AM here and I just got back from my sightseeing. I walked something like 3 hours straight. My feet are TIRED and sore.

It was great to meet Mark. What a great guy to hang out with! Just like the rest of the guys on here...a really high quality group.

spacer.png

I know, right! I think he's found the magical job that allows him to be a professional traveler & sight-seer. rofl

Ha! True...but only sightsee after work. It is 1AM here and I just got back from my sightseeing. I walked something like 3 hours straight. My feet are TIRED and sore.

It was great to meet Mark. What a great guy to hang out with! Just like the rest of the guys on here...a really high quality group.

Hey - you know all I can think of is, "Good For You!" ::thumb::

After I've put aside all my petty jealousy and all... :whistling:

rofl

Eric

mach1sig2.gif

Oh, I know. He explained what he does when he came through Texas and visited me last year. It's just one of those things where I'm a little envious because that's a pretty cool job with all sorts of endless possibilities, all things considered - it's almost the Holy Grail of DoD jobs. But being away from the family as much as he is, though - that's gotta suck on a level.

Doesn't mean we can't have our fun with him, though. :whistling: ::thumb::

Eric

mach1sig2.gif

Depends on the families whether it sucks or not. I know families where I'd pay to get away from them! :)

Now Don's family does not fall into this particular category. :)

spacer.png
Mike
"If I were you...... I´d rather be me." 😛
Check out my video:
http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-my-mustang-in-action

OK THANKS ERIC

Now I have a lot of pent-up jealousy I didn't know about because of Don's job! :-/:-/:-/

I actually considered trying to join his team but the being away that much is definitely tough. I could have seen a lot of the world (and met a lot of GREAT people) but again I felt it necessary to stay a little closer to home.

But seriously Don got a good gig. They are good if you can get them and they FIT.

Thanks for sharing with all us!

Ray

1971 Boss 351  

1972 Q code 4 speed convertible 

1971 Mustang Sportsroof  351-2V FMX 

1971 Hardtop (parts car)

1973 Mach 1 (parts car)

Wow that is so awesome photo of you both [sQUARED COOL][sQUARED COOL]😎[THUMBS UP SIGN] Regards Lars 🇩🇰

Sendt fra min E2303 med Tapatalk

So I'm a proud owner of one Mach 1 73! Regards Lars DK73:whistling: