Thin Lizzy meets Don65Stang in London

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi All,

Met up with Don in London today. Had a quick bite to eat and talked cars.

Great to meet you Don and thanks for taking the time to come to Chelsea.

IMG_0101_zpsdle7opzp.jpg

I know, right! I think he's found the magical job that allows him to be a professional traveler & sight-seer. rofl

I know, right! I think he's found the magical job that allows him to be a professional traveler & sight-seer. rofl
Ha! True...but only sightsee after work. It is 1AM here and I just got back from my sightseeing. I walked something like 3 hours straight. My feet are TIRED and sore.

It was great to meet Mark. What a great guy to hang out with! Just like the rest of the guys on here...a really high quality group.

Ha! True...but only sightsee after work. It is 1AM here and I just got back from my sightseeing. I walked something like 3 hours straight. My feet are TIRED and sore.

It was great to meet Mark. What a great guy to hang out with! Just like the rest of the guys on here...a really high quality group.
Hey - you know all I can think of is, "Good For You!" ::thumb::

After I've put aside all my petty jealousy and all... :whistling:

rofl

Oh, I know. He explained what he does when he came through Texas and visited me last year. It's just one of those things where I'm a little envious because that's a pretty cool job with all sorts of endless possibilities, all things considered - it's almost the Holy Grail of DoD jobs. But being away from the family as much as he is, though - that's gotta suck on a level.

Doesn't mean we can't have our fun with him, though. :whistling: ::thumb::

Depends on the families whether it sucks or not. I know families where I'd pay to get away from them! :)

Now Don's family does not fall into this particular category. :)

OK THANKS ERIC

Now I have a lot of pent-up jealousy I didn't know about because of Don's job! :-/:-/:-/

I actually considered trying to join his team but the being away that much is definitely tough. I could have seen a lot of the world (and met a lot of GREAT people) but again I felt it necessary to stay a little closer to home.

But seriously Don got a good gig. They are good if you can get them and they FIT.

Thanks for sharing with all us!

Ray

Back