Marti Report

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So you have one of those 2-V cars with staggered shocks since the Competition suspension was an ordered option? Have argued with some that said you could not get that and also that the automatic did not come with staggered shocks. I have an 72 Q, CJ vert 4-V auto so it has staggered shocks.

That is sweet

The green with argent is a great color combo

So you have one of those 2-V cars with staggered shocks since the Competition suspension was an ordered option? Have argued with some that said you could not get that and also that the automatic did not come with staggered shocks. I have an 72 Q, CJ vert 4-V auto so it has staggered shocks.
I am pretty sure that I do not have the staggered shocks, but every other part of the comp suspension including quick ration steering. I had thought that because it was a auto trans it would not have the staggered configuration. Have heard some conflicting info about it on the forum. Next time I can I'll comfirm it, but pretty sure the one time I looked the shock set up was symmetrical.

Back