1967 crew cab 4X4

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

6972boss

Reaction score
My Car
72 sport roof R code waiting to be finished. 67 and 69 shelby's are ahead of it.
image.jpegI have decided to sell my 1967 Crew Cab 4X4. It is a ground up build with a lot of custom touches and is show ready. Runs and drives excellent, (just did a Seattle to Reno round trip, 1800 miles) really fun to drive!

Has a nicely built 429 and a 4R100 automatic overdrive. P/W P/L P/S P/B A/C Dakota digital dash, double DIN pioneer stereo with GPS, Bluetooth and Sirius. Video player for the backseat passengers. I cannot list all the features in this thread, it would be a long read:D. Here is a link to the build thread from fortification.com

http://fordification.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=32919

I am selling because I need a truck that I can haul stuff and not be afraid to scratch or dent the bed:)

I am asking 35k OBO or I am open to trades for a 97 and newer 4X4 crew cab with a 7.3L. Shoot me a PM if interested

Here are a few pics....

Last edited by a moderator:
image.jpegThanks for the kind words! I really hate to sell it but my money tree blew over in last big stormlollerz

won't let me load more than 1 picture...

I'm tempted even though I can't afford it....it's a great deal, IMO... not to mention it goes perfect with my boat.

That is an impressive truck!

Looks like you are running 71 or 72 grill and trim. I'm not that sharp on the pickups so maybe I am incorrect.

Love to have a truck like that! Would take a lot more than your asking price to re-create that truck!

Best of luck on your sale!

Ray

Back