• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1973 tilt wheel

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2+2=GT350

Reaction score
My Car
1972 red mustang convertible 302 fmx auto std int black 1965 fastback 289 (work in progress 1996 red convertible
1973 tilt wheel 200.00 plus shipping or pick up. pm for pictures. Thanks

SOLD:thankyouyellow: On its way to Australia::thumb::

SOLD:thankyouyellow: On its way to Australia::thumb::
It sure is and I'll give it a good home. Thanks again Bill for everything.

Just out of curiousity. Would a tilt column be beneficial for tall drivers or does it not help? At the moment I can't even get my foot on the little brake paddle on the left coz my knee hits the wheel. So I was thinking of getting a smaller wheel but what if I got a tilt column?

Just out of curiousity. Would a tilt column be beneficial for tall drivers or does it not help? At the moment I can't even get my foot on the little brake paddle on the left coz my knee hits the wheel. So I was thinking of getting a smaller wheel but what if I got a tilt column?
Hi Vinnie,

Yes it would help in that regard. West Coast Cougar have a fully reconditioned one for sale right now for a '73 for around $900.00 American i believe.

Greg.:)

Back