71 or 2 in Video

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

73mach1whiskey

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mach1 Ram Air 351C
I may be too drunk to figure it out but i tried posting in youtube section. Cool song and the video has a 71 or 2 in it so thats a plus right :) About 1:26, 1:53 (girl drinking from bottle too) :) 2:43, 3:07...just watch the video, it's not bad

Ugh! Country rap?!?

With all the ghetto cliches like waving and throwing dollar bills at the camera and standard douchebag behavior?

Really?!

I don't want to live on this planet anymore!

Can't help you on the Mustang though. 71 and 72 are almost impossible to tell from one another.

Hot girl, cool cars but leave the sound off.

Ugh! Country rap?!?

With all the ghetto cliches like waving and throwing dollar bills at the camera and standard douchebag behavior?

Really?!

I don't want to live on this planet anymore!

Can't help you on the Mustang though. 71 and 72 are almost impossible to tell from one another.

Hot girl, cool cars but leave the sound off.
Cool Clip Mike,

So it begs the question - how far do you want to embrace American culture?

Greg.:)

"Ugh! Country rap?!? Hot girl, cool cars but leave the sound off." I actually met some of his people at a gas station and they seem less douchebag in real life. Giving to charity and what not...Of course they may be giving to charity, cherry and mercedes :)

LMAO yeah i hear ya! Not trying to promote for the signer, I like all music but I get what you are saying. Not exactly on my playlist but I go from Sinatra to Rhianna to Rob Zombie and everything in between. Most people don't agree with what I like :)

As a performing musician myself I know there's often a difference between the people and the product they're selling.

My criticism was meant at the product. It's what I have to work with. I can't judge the people behind it as I've never met them.

:)

I agree about the product, C&W not only rap, but glamorizing crime???

I don't have to meet them, whatever they produce reflects their personalities and morals.

Good to see a 71/72 in a Music video and looks super mean.

Not sure on Country Rap but my Wife seems to like this song.

453434_zpsp4xxcpjd.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back