Another newbie from down under

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Coupe 302 Auto RHD
G'day everyone from Western Australia

Recently purchased a 72 Coupe V8 stocker that is part way RHD so I have my work cut out to get it on the road not just restoration

Came across this site and was so impressed by all the great info especially Q's videos, pics & tips that I had to join

Will be soaking up all the great stuff and perhaps will have some photos to post someday

Cheers Mick

Welcome from West Tennessee. I have a contact that I have made in Eastern AUS who is restoring a low mileage 72 Mach 1. Interesting photos of the right hand drive conversion done on his car.

AUS Right hand drive.JPG

AUS Right hand drive2.JPG

Hello from Mississippi. Mick, with all the Mustang sites out there in cyber land, I'm glad you saw what you liked and decided to join up. It's really great to see how large a group our Australian brothers is becoming. When you get a chance please tell us more about yourself and your Mustang.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome from Oklahoma. Post up some pics when you can.

We have quite a few Australian members. I'm sure one of them can help you gain more info on RHD conversion.

Ray

Back