73 vert in Oregon

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The price is pretty steep for a car in this condition. It is a mixture of what the person wanted in their car and for sure not restored. If someone is serious about the car it is priced more than double for a car with 302 in it's current condition. A few quick observations.

Of course Mag. 500 not on 73.

Gas cap wrong year.

Hood incorrect black out pattern.

No black out without hood locks.

302 has some of the original parts removed, air cleaner, voltage regulator, valve covers, not detailing under hood.

Standard door panels came on no 73 Verts to my knowledge Deluxe were std.

Tail lights 71 - 72.

Top incorrect has plastic rear window all had glass.

Color may be original but does not look familiar to 73.

Side stripe unless shown on Marti.

With so many things to the owners taste you would need to check everything very close.

It does have the rare option of the leather wrapped steering wheel.

I know what some of the appraisers are saying about our cars but much better cars go for less than half this price currently. It costs about the same to restore a 302, 250

The price is pretty steep for a car in this condition. It is a mixture of what the person wanted in their car and for sure not restored. If someone is serious about the car it is priced more than double for a car with 302 in it's current condition. A few quick observations.

Of course Mag. 500 not on 73.

Gas cap wrong year.

Hood incorrect black out pattern.

No black out without hood locks.

302 has some of the original parts removed, air cleaner, voltage regulator, valve covers, not detailing under hood.

Standard door panels came on no 73 Verts to my knowledge Deluxe were std.

Tail lights 71 - 72.

Top incorrect has plastic rear window all had glass.

Color may be original but does not look familiar to 73.

Side stripe unless shown on Marti.

With so many things to the owners taste you would need to check everything very close.

It does have the rare option of the leather wrapped steering wheel.

I know what some of the appraisers are saying about our cars but much better cars go for less than half this price currently. It costs about the same to restore a body & interior for a 302, 250 six, 351 or 429 so why not go for something with a better resale value?

Great info. Thanks

I still need to paint my 73 grande before I buy anything else. And I'm in that dilemma of weather I am ready for new paint or happy driving and restoring it with 50 foot 50 mile an hour paint.

Back