7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jzmustang

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang Mach I Q code. 1 of 1 made in the color/interior codes/options as per Marti Elite Report.
Hi Everyone! I'm new to the forum, but a longtime Mustang owner. I currently own 4 Mustangs (always subject to change) including a 1973 Mach I with the Q code motor. A bit of a unique car as seen by my Marti report. One of 64 made in the color/interior combination. Currently painted blue, but should be 4Q (green). I hope to have some more info posted soon.

73 Mach resized3.jpg

Hi jz,

and welcome to the Forum, from Brisbane, Australia. She looks like a good car there, and reminds me of my own '73 Mach 1 very much. Hope you enjoy being on the Forum. Everyone loves photos, so you are more than welcome to send us as many as you want to.

Now i know what my car would look like if i installed a rear spoiler on her.:) I think we would look very cool driving down the road together.:p

Cheers,

Greg.:)

Welcome from Wa state:D gotta love be that blue!!!

Welcome to the site! Personally I prefer the blue over that green!

How about posting your Marti report over in the Marti section so we can take a look at it?

howdy from Phoenix! That's a great looking car. You found a great site and awesome community.

Take a look around, the tech section is pretty good. The garage area and the martini reports are interesting too.

We have a 'Car of the Month' each month as well. When you get a chance you should enter yours.

Last edited by a moderator:
Greetings from Tucson, AZ.

It looks good in blue!!

Hi Everyone! I'm new to the forum, but a longtime Mustang owner. I currently own 4 Mustangs (always subject to change) including a 1973 Mach I with the Q code motor. A bit of a unique car as seen by my Marti report. One of 64 made in the color/interior combination. Currently painted blue, but should be 4Q (green). I hope to have some more info posted soon.

Back