• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

NOS or Like NOS OEM Front & Rear Side Markers

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4mm

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang 351C 4V Fastback
Looking for a full set of OEM front and rear side markers that are in excellent condition or NOS. Ready to buy.

I also need one NOS rear tail light lense/bezel and two housings that have no cracks or broken tabs.

Thanks!

Daniel carpenter makes them with original Ford tooling and come with the Ford logos embossed on them I believe . May be Don from Ohio Mustangs will chime in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Agree with sdstang, the original Ford tooling lamps are officially licensed and carry the Ford logo and all the proper markings. Most of the NOS lamps I've seen for sale are on the expensive side. You will have to purchase the lamp to body gasket since they came on the original, but not the repo lamps. I believe Don (OMS) has a large stock of parts cars and could help you if you absolutely need original Ford marker and tail lamps. Or....could possibly offer you a Black Friday/Cyber Week deal so good you couldn't refuse!!

Thanks for the info, the repro lenses are correct but not the housings. The repro housings have no part numbers or Ford logos unlike OEM.

Don't know why, seems like they are only "halfway" correct. I already separated my OEM housings from their worn out lenses.

http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-side-marker-lights-lense-removal-restoration

Perhaps Daniel Carpenter should also sell the correct "Ford" lenses separately so we can attach then to our OEM housings. That would be nice...

Working on your marker lights. Have the passenger front and one rear, will hit the garage and look for the others this weekend. They will need to be cleaned, but are in nice shape. Mothers polish on the lenses will make them really clear, and a light wiping of thinner on housings after they are cleaned of dirt, will bring back the white (71-72) or pink (73) color whichever they are originally.

Looking for a full set of OEM front and rear side markers that are in excellent condition or NOS. Ready to buy.

I also need one NOS rear tail light lense/bezel and two housings that have no cracks or broken tabs.

Thanks!
View attachment 36592

View attachment 36593

View attachment 36594

View attachment 36595

View attachment 36596

View attachment 36597

View attachment 36598

Thanks Mike, they look fine. As long as they are DZ1xxx. I have a 71.

Can't get better than that. Thanks Mike.

Back