• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1973 Q code Mach 1, part out

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

N2odart

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1, 1998 Cobra drivetrain
1972 R code
1973 Mach 1, Cleveland, auto
I'm selling parts off of this. I bought it for a few things, lots of goodies available.

Parts of interest

Rear window defroster controller

Rear glass with defrost

Tan center console

Tan interior

351W C4 combo for cheap

5 14 inch aluminum factory rims

4 14 inch Magnum rims

Cleveland 2 bolt, 2V heads in pieces

I think I'm keeping steering wheel, windshield, suspension, brakes, fold down rear seat.

Located in Camby Indiana

Feel free to text or call 317/371/2668 Dave

Pricing stuff is not easy, if you ask for a price and don't like the price then please counter offer. I don't get offended by anything, except Democrats and Millennials!

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Any pics of the aluminum rims? How much are you wanting for them?

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

$125 for set of 5, 4 centers, one center is missing center plastic

image.jpg

$200 for front bumper plus shipping, it weighs close to 80 pounds, restorable but not driver quality at the moment.

I have 4 sets of A pillar trim. I need at least two sets. 3 black sets and one tan set available. I have to paint one set white for my R code. What color are you most interested in?

I'm selling parts off of this. I bought it for a few things, lots of goodies available.

Parts of interest

Rear window defroster controller

Rear glass with defrost

Tan center console

Tan interior

351W C4 combo for cheap

5 14 inch aluminum factory rims

4 14 inch Magnum rims

Cleveland 2 bolt, 2V heads in pieces

I think I'm keeping steering wheel, windshield, suspension, brakes, fold down rear seat.

Located in Camby Indiana

Feel free to text or call 317/371/2668 Dave

Pricing stuff is not easy, if you ask for a price and don't like the price then please counter offer. I don't get offended by anything, except Democrats and Millennials!

Would u consider selling the steering wheel? thanks also do you have any rear widow louvers ?

$125 for set of 5, 4 centers, one center is missing center plastic
Definitely interested in the rims. Are any screws broken off in the rims for the center caps? How do the other 4 look?

Sorry, rims were the first thing that sold.

I have 4 sets of A pillar trim.  I need at least two sets.  3 black sets and one tan set available.  I have to paint one set white for my R code.  What color are you most interested in?
Sorry I missed your reply, I forgot to hit the subscribe button.

My cars interior is Ginger but color does not really matter.  I only need one good drivers side one from a fastback.  I can paint to match.  

Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I am looking for a pair of high back bucket seats for my 1972 Mustang, any chance it has salvageable seats?

Thanks, Joe

Is the windshield tinted? If you want to part with it, how much?

what a cool find of a car!!! i love the way it looks all beat up like that to be honest, looks like it could tell you one hell of a story

I have a list of mostly small trim items (map light, black armrests, headliner and panel trim in back window)..... but i do need a couple parts asap as my son decided to show off my 351c to his friends and unaware to me he left it unlathen then it flew like a kite! Bent in 90 degree but luckily no damage to windahield or roof. I do need desperately a ram air hood and hood hinges. I live in western ky...paducah area....how far off are you from me? Maybe can drive instead of shipping it. What would you need for the hood and hindges???? If we can get a deal going maybe you will have other parts I need for trim.Let me know how far away we are and how much you want for the hood and hindges. THANK YOU!!!

Just a tip on the rear window defroster. When you take it out you need to get the entire wire harness including the relay over the glove box or it will be useless to the buyer. There is little plastic cover on the inside at the glass that is always missing also and will add value if present.

The wire harness in that car is unique to the options and if you are careful removing is a good part to sell  if not hacked up.

The member that got the wheels. Put penetrating oil in the holes for the center caps that have screws or broken screws from the back side and let soak. If you drill the broke screws from the back side of the wheel there is enough of a hole to act like a drill bushing and makes it easier to get them out. They will sometimes screw out with the drill grabbing it. When you put new screws in put anti seize on them for sure. Check the center hole size and if larger than your spindle and axle hub install a bushing to close it up. You need the center to support the car weight and the lugs to just hold the wheel on. They will tend to work loose unless you do that and can be dangerous. The larger center hole was for Mercury. The wheels are the same otherwise. You can get them turned again to get rid of road rash.

Back