I'M BACK

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome back Roy!

We all did our best to fill the gap you left asking for pics in the introduction threads! :D

That sure looks like a nice place!

WB man! If you're anything like me, you're probably wishing you were still there! Nice pics!!

Wow.

Looks like you had fun. Bet you were worn out!

And sleeping on the plane is never that great.

I remember returning from a trip and sleeping the whole day after we got home!

Thanks for sharing!

Ray

It looks like you had a good time. we are at the cabin this week. we had 2 of our daughters and a son in law join is this weekend. We are going ride the Dragon today, then take our daughter to the Knoxville airport to catch her flight back to Jacksonville. I took the daughters for a sidecar ride yesterday. Just like old times.

you seem to be leaking coolant at an alarming rate :)
What kind of robot turns down a blast of searing hot resin?

lol The trip looks like alot of fun!

It looks like you had a good time. we are at the cabin this week. we had 2 of our daughters and a son in law join is this weekend. We are going ride the Dragon today, then take our daughter to the Knoxville airport to catch her flight back to Jacksonville. I took the daughters for a sidecar ride yesterday. Just like old times.
Thanks ALL we had a good time. R I was in your area today on the bike I wondered if you all were in. We rode about 200 miles today. Had a good time but spent a week in Mexico and did not get sun burnt, one day out on the bike and I look like a lobster.

Back