• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1971-73 convertible parts

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What about the power window setup? Only the motors or do you also have the bezels and switches. I call dibs on that stuff (also the motors)! :)

Rimblow looked good,I don't think the main ring has any cracks.i will get pics of that also today.Austin vert does have first dibs on the p/w assembly,if he passes then luxstang will have a shot.its the whole complete factory set up.

Guys,.... think.... is it wise to challenge a guy who can ban you from the forum with a single click? Muuuaahaaahahaaa!!!! (Insert devilish grin and wringing hands) :)

I might be interested in the rim blow if N2odart is not interested..... My rim blow is cracked at 4 places.... might be difficult to fix!
There are two guys - one in the US and one in New Zealand that specialize in restoring them back to new condition. They are wizards.

Let me know if you need contact info.

Greg.:)

Guys,.... think.... is it wise to challenge a guy who can ban you from the forum with a single click? Muuuaahaaahahaaa!!!! (Insert devilish grin and wringing hands) :)
Ok, you got me there Mike. I'm stepping down. I think Greg will be a little harder to scare tho.

...Mickus

On the power windows remember the 73 is different from 71-72. The bezel design is much better on 73. Also you need the front glass with the P.W. it has an arch cut to clear the motor not on manual window glass. You need all the wiring that is under dash, relay under the hood, door boots and wires from the dash to door. If you have speakers in the doors that wire harness with the P.W. included I have never seen for sale.

I do have a set for 71-72 that I intend to restore and may or may not use in the 72 Q vert I have. If I don't I will post here.

I need good set of rear panels. Was 71 the only year without the holes for the seat belts? I need 72 and not paid any attention parts were in boxes when I bought them.

That would be an expensive add for the P.W. for sure.

Another question? What options were on the car. Under dash and Under hood wire harness is difficult to find for high option cars. I paid $280 for a used one last year. Was every wire from lights back and not a cut wire anywhere.

Wiring for stereo speakers and power windows were not integral to the underdash harnesses, but were for the door harnesses.

Sorry, I'm out too. I was so thrilled that I missed the part that says "73". The parts I need are specific to 71-72.

Sorry.

Back