• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

looking for rear most fold down seat panels

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Mach 1 429
1972 Mustang Convertible 302
Does anyone have a nice set of the rear most interior panels for a fold down seat equipped fastback without speaker holes? Would prefer black but will consider other colors if the parts are nice.

Thanks!

Does anyone have a nice set of the rear most interior panels for a fold down seat equipped fastback without speaker holes? Would prefer black but will consider other colors if the parts are nice.

Thanks!
Mark if you have no luck look up Scotty Strickland on facebook. He has a mustang junk yard in the eastern part of North Carolina. He will ship anywhere. I got a member some body panels sent to Africa from him. He had lots of fastbacks on the yard when I was there last year. He owns a bunch of nice cars including a 69 R code that he put a 427 tunnel port in, ground shaker. He has several R code cars but will not price or sell. Told me that was his retirement, lol. He is in his 30's.

The no speaker thing is a killer and they cut the metal panels up also and difficult to replace.

It's ib4stangs here. I might have another spare set and will check for you. I do know I have a mint black pair for a upcoming project that I'm keeping...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back