Post your Mustang Walk-Arounds Here!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mister 4x4

Too Big to Sneak
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Mach 1
So one of our members, Austin Vert, had this interesting thought. The concept is similar to the Glamor photo shots of Forum member's Mustangs. Here we have forum members simply using their digital smart phones or cameras, and choosing a suitable spot to film, taking a video of their Mustangs while slowly walking around the car, and posting up a new thread for all to see and comment. Neat idea!

It doesn't have to be a flashy video production as such - just shoot the video as you walk around your Mustang in a 360 degree circle. If you get background wind or other noises, or if the video is a bit shaky, who cares. Members would then upload their videos to the net, like YouTube for example, and then the videos would be accessible to forum members by clicking a particular link.

It's another chance for members to show off their rides with pride, and also gives everybody else a chance to virtually check out the other's awesome rides.

Let's keep it to only '71-'73 Mustangs, and try to capture your cars as much as possible. If please feel free to share, as long as you give credit to the owner (and talk them into joining our group if they're not already here ;) ).

Sounds like a cool idea! Unfortunately I won't be able to participate till probably April. My car is currently hibernating for the winter.
Same here, it's tucked away in the far corner of the garage on a trickle charger until around April.

Don't forget to start a new thread for your video! ::thumb::

Great Example! I split a copy out to its own thread, so everybody can view & comment directly to it. ::thumb::

Extra points for any video drone 'fly' arounds! LOL!

I won't be able to post until spring either...it currently 18 degree's here in Southwestern PA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back