Introduction

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul of MO

Reaction score
My Car
71 M Code Convert - Barn find
73 H Code Convert - Field find
73 H code - Latest Project
I am using my fathers login to this site - he had many good things to say about the group and had made direct contact with several members. Thanks to all of you who made his participation fun and enjoyable.

My Father passed away a few weeks ago after a long fight with cancer. He was 97.

I've read through his post and they brought back many fond memories.

He sold off nearly all of his collection of engine parts last year but he left us a 1971 convertible as well as a 1973 convertible to build and play with. I am looking forward to finishing these with and for my 2 kids.

So if it is acceptable I will continue to post here from time to time and will certainly ask for help when needed.

Sincerely,

Paul of Mo Jr.

Wow. That's some kind of news, indeed.

First off - Welcome! We're here for ya.

Second - So sorry for your loss. Your Father was a well-respected member, always had fun stories and great advice. Wow - what a life! 97 years... that's a pretty dang good run. I'll bet he had a LOT of interesting things to talk about and experiences to share.

And finally - you are absolutely welcome to continue here, either using his account or starting a new one if you like. Whatever you prefer.

Thanks for the update, and let us know what you need and how we can help you to get those cars back to good. ::thumb::

Sorry to hear we lost Paul. Hope to hear more from you and I'm sure he would be proud to know that you are fixing up the two converts.

Oh man! A warm welcome to you and my condolences for your loss. I'm shocked at these news. Paul was a valued member of this site who made some great contributions and his passing is a loss to us all.

Please feel free to stay on and take over, even use Paul's login if you like.

I don't know what to say. :(

Well Jr. You brought a tear to my eye. Paul was good people. I had no idea he was 97. WOW. It would be awesome if you carried on for him and even better if you kept up the Mustangs. Welcome.

My condolences to you and your family. Your father was a great contributor and his stories will remain in the forum for others to benefit from. Great to hear you plan to finish up the verts with your family. They will be a great tribute to your dad. Keep us posted and let us know if any questions or help is needed.

Sorry to hear about your dad's passing. I also had the opportunity to read some of his posts. He was definitely a very knowledgeable member with a lot of good stories. Welcome, and we look forward to reading about your progress.

Sorry to hear of your Dad's passing. I was brought up in a Ford family and been around Ford's my entire life, but I still learned something new every time I read one of his posts. Please stay with us and I know he would be proud that your here and continuing his legacy. Welcome!

Back