Austin Vert's '73 Convertible

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey thanks for the praise guys!

I would love to see a walk around of your cars some time in the future when you get a chance to video your Mustangs.

Maybe a bit later for you though Jim, when you complete your restoration.:)

Greg.:)

Beautiful! ::thumb::

I ain't gonna lie, though - I was almost waiting for you to 'turf it' tripping over one of those wooden bollards. :whistling:

Very nice car and beautiful summer weather there! I really like the color combination on your car.( one of my favorites together with Ivy glow ) . I will have to wait a while before I will be able to post something. The weather and my car need big improvements ;-)

Hey thanks guys,

Yeah - i feel a bit uneasy about starting the walk around video campaign at this time of the year, as the weather up in the northern hemisphere is mainly winter driven, where as down here in the southern hemisphere we are having our summer season. Sorry about that.:-/

The Forum admin staff were keen to push ahead with the video shoot walk around idea of mine, and possibly didn't take into account that it is not practical to go out on a location and shoot a vid in cold wintry conditions as such. Never mind. The Video walk around idea will be a long term on going concept as such, and so all Forum members will end up getting a chance to film their great Mustang rides.::thumb::

Many thanks,

Great looking car Greg.

In a few months i would be able to walk arount mine. Right now is in the garage with no hood and a bunch of parts around it. I will trip all over just walking with the phone.

Your location look so warm. Jelaous.... Here, the high yesterday was barely zero F or -18C, and that after the storm dumped 8" of fresh powder.

1971 M-code Mach 1

Hey!

Thank you very much Mike, Vinnie,Tony and Scott.::thumb::

Glad you like the old girl.:) I must apologize again for the starting now of this new campaign for the walk around Video shoots. Being winter time up north, makes it very hard to get your videos together. We are having our summer season down under here right now.

But when you come into your warmer months, i am sure ,and i hope you will go to the effort and show off your Mustangs as well with a walk around video shoot. IT WOULD BE GREAT TO SEE YOUR CARS AS WELL.

Lastly, - Hey Vinnie!

Here is another version without the jet engine running!:p

Many thanks again guys, and i hope you all have a great Christmas!:)

Back