7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1971 Boss

Reaction score
My Car
1971 mustang fastback
Hello Everyone, My name is Tom from Phoenix,AZ. Have a 1971 mustang fastback converting to a Boss tribute car came stock from ford with a 351 Cleveland 4V, 9" with 3.50 trac-loc, top-loader 4spd all numbers car. Presently on a rotisserie getting ready for paint to Grabber Green Metallic, White and black interior.

Welcome from West Texas! ::thumb::

We have some members out in your area - hopefully, you'll get the chance to meet up with 'em someday.

... And since I'm the first one here, I would be remiss in my duties without posting:

:worthlesswithoutpics:

lollerz

Welcome from coastal Alabama. Be sure to drop a pin on the Member Map (under the Fun Stuff tab at the top of the page).

Welcome from just down the road in Tucson!!!

Hello Everyone, My name is Tom from Phoenix,AZ. Have a 1971 mustang fastback converting to a Boss tribute car came stock from ford with a 351 Cleveland 4V, 9" with 3.50 trac-loc, top-loader 4spd all numbers car. Presently on a rotisserie getting ready for paint to Grabber Green Metallic, White and black interior.

Back