Brand new!!!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barty2000

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mach1
Hi all, I'm brand new here. Looks like this site will come in handy.

I started acquiring parts to build a 521 BBF. Got just about everything and assembly will start soon. Decided on putting it in a 73 Mach 1 that I got the right deal on. The plan is to put a TKO 600 in it, and FITech MeanStreet 800 fuel injection on it. My timing is to have it on the road by May 1st. I'm sure along the way I'll have a lot of questions. Might have some parts for sale that come out of the car too. Like a rebuilt 351 Cobra Jet putting out over 300hp. And possibly the toploader that's in it. It isn't the original trans so I have to get the info off it to figure out what it is.

Let the journey begin.....

Hey, welcome to the forum! It's a great place for meeting folks and exchanging information.

We love pictures. And if you get a chance, check out the COTM 'contest'. You can submit your 'under construction' mustang with no worries.

Hello from Mississippi. You certainly stopped at the right place. Our forum members have everything from 250 6 cyl's to 429 CJ/SCJ's and "Modded" cars with plenty of cubic inches, horsepower, and many different ways of getting there. Welcome to your new Mustang home!

Back