• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Last call 1973 Q code part out.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

N2odart

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1, 1998 Cobra drivetrain
1972 R code
1973 Mach 1, Cleveland, auto
1973 Q code, automatic, part out.

Sold: rims, map light, flat hood, 351W, fold down rear seat.

I used windshield, Mach hood, wing, etc.

Still available:

14 inch steel rims $10 each

1973 date coded alternator, $25

Steering gear, power $40

Tan console $500

Instrument cluster with tach, worked this morning $300

Trim around front and rear windows, $100

Drip rails $100

Tan Mach one front seats need reupholstered $250

14 inch Magnums $25 each

Tan seat belts

Tan door panels

Glass

Wiring harness

9 inch rear end

Disc brake front end

Located in Camby Indiana, will ship, will trade for white interior.

317/371/2668 Dave

image.jpg

Looking for ginger shoulder harness and retract side belts

Shipped to 09332

Thanks

Seat belts are $100 plus shipping for all 4 seats belts. Probably ship for $20

Seat belts are $100 plus shipping for all 4 seats belts. Probably ship for $20
Cool! Kind of an obvious question, are they ginger and will they clean up good? If so I will take them::thumb::

FYI If your scrapping the car after parting it out. I would remove the fold down rear seat structure panels and bar welded on the trunk floor. if there are no speaker holes in them. located in picture FOLDDOWN ASS INFO (10).JPG these panels are hard to find with no speaker holes. Aypsears

Last edited by a moderator:
I sold the entire rear fold down seat and all of its brackets already. The seat belts are ginger and need restored, currently dirty but seem to retract and latch. Nothing some good detergent and some elbow grease can't fix. Yes they are ginger in color.

Drip rails and what glass is available?
Drip rails are available but for some reason I can't ever remove them without bending them. I'll try. Rear defrost glass and all 4 side glass, no windshield at the moment.

I have an interest in parts of the roof. I need the tops of the a pillars (about a foot) and the sides of the roof (only about 6-8 inches wide) going back to maybe the back of the quarter windows. I've got some rust at the tops of the a pillars and some along the sides (inside and out).

I have an interest in parts of the roof. I need the tops of the a pillars (about a foot) and the sides of the roof (only about 6-8 inches wide) going back to maybe the back of the quarter windows. I've got some rust at the tops of the a pillars and some along the sides (inside and out).
Text is best for this 317/371/2668. Send me pics of what you got and what you need. I'm willing to sell any and all sheet metal.

Text is best for this 317/371/2668. Send me pics of what you got and what you need. I'm willing to sell any and all sheet metal.
No problem, thank you. I'll try to get them tomorrow.

Do you by chance have the housing that holds the three gauges in the center?
None available right now, I sold the Ginger one that was in this Mach.

Engine wiring harness if not too messed up. All engine to the connector that goes to the tach dash? I already have a tach, just not the correct harness. I have a 71 not a 73. The 71 harness is different than a 72 slash 73 and so is the connector that goes to the gauge assembly.

Kerry in Virginia Beach, Virginia.

Automatic?

I need the entire shifter assembly, from the linkage and up to the handle.

I'd also consider the console, if it's decent, as a package.

Back