Floor patch

6972boss

Anyone have a section of floor around the transmission shifter opening and surrounding tunnel? Hot rodders cut the tunnel for a go fast shifter. I need to patch this section.

Thanks, Rob

movie stars with addictions go to the Betty Ford clinic,

I take my addiction to the Henry Ford clinic.lollerz

If N2odart isn't able to cut one out for some reason, just let me know. I have one already cut out that I was going to use for myself.

Anyone have a section of floor around the transmission shifter opening and surrounding tunnel? Hot rodders cut the tunnel for a go fast shifter. I need to patch this section.

Thanks, Rob

Thanks from MotorCity Mustang!

http://stores.ebay.com/MotorCity-Mustang

If N2odart isn't able to cut one out for some reason, just let me know. I have one already cut out that I was going to use for myself.

Thanks, Rob

I will let you know. He has been very helpful so far.

Thank you!

I'll have your patch out tomorrow evening, I cut the patch pretty big and I'm thinking the transmission has to come out before I go through the frame part that the trans mount bolts to.

I'll have your patch out tomorrow evening, I cut the patch pretty big and rI'm thinking the transmission has to come out before I go through the frame part that the trans mount bolts to.

Thank Dave! No rush, no worries::thumb::

• 2 months later...

If N2odart isn't able to cut one out for some reason, just let me know.  I have one already cut out that I was going to use for myself.  

Anyone have a section of floor around the transmission shifter opening and surrounding tunnel? Hot rodders cut the tunnel for a go fast shifter.  I need to patch this section.

Thanks, Rob

Hi, well after a long wait, he did not come through. Do you still have the floor patch for the trans tunnel available? I also am in need of a section of floor for the right front floorboard, from the frame rail to the rocker. Also need a 15/16 front sway bar, ginger belts for the front and shoulder 72/73, drivers side upper door hinge plates with bolts and a drivers seat  :D 

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Rob

If N2odart isn't able to cut one out for some reason, just let me know.  I have one already cut out that I was going to use for myself.  

Anyone have a section of floor around the transmission shifter opening and surrounding tunnel? Hot rodders cut the tunnel for a go fast shifter.  I need to patch this section.

Thanks, Rob

Hi, well after a long wait, he did not come through. Do you still have the floor patch for the trans tunnel available? I also am in need of a section of floor for the right front floorboard, from the frame rail to the rocker. Also need a 15/16 front sway bar, ginger belts for the front and shoulder 72/73, drivers side upper door hinge plates with bolts and a drivers seat  :D 

Thanks,

Rob

Let me run down to the garage after work tomorrow and get you a picture of the ones I have cut out.  I won't have a floor pan (all my 31 parts cars are pretty rusty), but should have the upper door hinge plates, drivers seat (do you need ginger?), and will check for a 15/16 sway bar and ginger belts.

Thanks,

Rob

Let me run down to the garage after work tomorrow and get you a picture of the ones I have cut out.  I won't have a floor pan (all my 31 parts cars are pretty rusty), but should have the upper door hinge plates, drivers seat (do you need ginger?), and will check for a 15/16 sway bar and ginger belts.

Here are pictures of the tunnel, drivers seat and the upper drivers hinge plate.  I don't have a 15/15 sway bar (just the normal 3/4)), nor the ginger seatbelts, just black.

IMG_2973.JPG.56a6e10fc504b9e1027771f27fc8931f.JPG

IMG_2974.JPG.f2801c5832c02c450877c2bc6bfb32ba.JPG

IMG_2975.JPG.b4866c343906321e3d3bc1628fc25f68.JPG

IMG_2979.JPG.303330e1f6e917eac377fc22ac469c3b.JPG

IMG_2987.JPG.9079a8a236eb731a70313a19a8827ae9.JPG

IMG_2988.JPG.e21b8bfaf4f38c8eb3d3dd3c0896f83c.JPG

Thanks,

Rob

Here are pictures of the tunnel, drivers seat and the upper drivers hinge plate.  I don't have a 15/15 sway bar (just the normal 3/4)), nor the ginger seatbelts, just black.

Those look perfect! Thank you! And thank you to everyone else who offered up!

Those look perfect! Thank you! And thank you to everyone else who offered up!

Let me know which seat you would like and if there is a greyhound station close by.  That will be the cheapest way to ship the seat, etc.