$300,000 Mach 1 on Hemmings

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well you can finance it at $2773/month...

Wow..., that is all I can say about this.

Well, it is Blue! If that were grabber blue, it would be tipping 500K easy!

lollerz

kcmash -- Grabber Blue!

I didn't think you could get the lower rocker bright trim with mach 1 stripes??
I heard the same. But stripes are a quick add on, so I would bet it was born as clean car. That stripe failure on the passenger fender looks odd for properly installed stripes.

To me it looks like a 30k car not a 300k. And conditions would say that it was a rough 53k miles. Still nicer than my car though, so I have no room to criticize.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

So what do you good folks think my Mustang would be worth then?:chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin:

I have the car for sale on the world market right now.(asking price is in Australian dollars)

Regards the '71 - Hell - you think the owner would have tried to clean or detail up the poor old girl first.

http://cars.aocarshop.com.au/view.php/our_cars/1973_Ford_Mustang_Mach_1_Blue_3_Speed_Automatic_Fastback/12554461/

Greg.:p

And that people is why you shouldn't do drugs, like this guy you become delusional. I think with a zero knocked off the end of the price would be a decent staring price. I just don't know how some people come up with prices like these, just total madness.

Last edited by a moderator:
No question that it's a rare car with the 429 SCJ-R Drag Pack setup. You can locate restored or rust-free survivors in the $60K to $80K range, sometimes higher. Too bad about the rust that can be seen, but that could have occurred just from washing the car over the years. Or from the initial years that the car was a daily driver and perhaps sat outside. But he's asking 1969 / 1970 Boss 429 Mustang money, just search the Mecum auction results. They always say when selling a car you can go down but not up, so hopefully he's ready to come down around $260K for the state that it's in at present. Maybe he sat on this figuring it would be his retirement money since he's 67.

Also says it has black leather interior. No way that is factory. Being in Houston, our air is very humid and slightly salty being 50 miles from the gulf, so we do get rust. Haven't seen this car in person, but my guess would be about $80k

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Is that the correct power steering pump bracket? Looks like one off of a later model ford to me. There are quite a few non-OEM items on this car and some poorly reconditioned ones also. The comment about those junk stock pistons got a chuckle. Wonder what they were "upgraded" to? Any serious buyer should want to know why they were replaced.

It's a well optioned car that I'd love to have it but for that money, I'd rather have a GT :)

Back