• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Revised:2 1973s

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Henry Ford

Reaction score
My Car
73 Mach 1 429 C6 2.73
73 S/R 302 toploader 3L50 "N" 31
81 Lynx 460SCJ toploader 2L47 "N" 31
Etc....24 cars
This is a mess.... for local guys only. I am placing the ad in this section because this will be a package deal.

Everything Ford Parts & cars as one package. up to 11 vehicles

5 72-73s Gran Torino Sports and

2 D3ZZ sportsroof projects (460/C6/2.73 & 302/4 speed/3?50 "N" 9" + Full factory 1/4s attached with screws)

+ other misc drivetrain cars.

2,000 sq ft parts.

25+ v8s (12 351C),

30+ manual trans(toploader/T10/T5)

50+ 9" (& 5 8")etc.

I tried this sale before and too many window shoppers.

It will be a test of patience to view everything and I can't imagine transporting everything. IF you are local and wish to view or have millions for shipping costs (still need to come here to deal) send an email to arrange a meeting (snow limits access, presently viewing is possible).

Some images at www.mrhford.com .

No lists of parts(see sig), no individual parts sales. When it is gone i do not want any reminders. Serious investment over 30 years. Please reply with your location, I only correspond by email. Don't send phone numbers!

Please reply to email picture address in link below.

http://www.torinocobra.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40500

Last edited by a moderator:
This is so cool, just so far away!

Hi Mr. Ford,

That is a lot of ford items. Are you located in Cornwall. My dad grew up in Cornwall and I live there back in 1988 to 1991. Didn't have the Mustang back then.

Good luck with your items.

Happy New Year

Wow, youve been a member for a few years on here and have collected 30+ years of parts and knowledge. I wish you could or would have contributed some of your knowledge with us before selling it all and using our site just to rid yourself of your reminders. If selling it all as a package for locals only...maybe run a craigslist ad to get local visibility instead of the worldwide audience that actually uses our site for more expanded purposes. Good luck.

I understand the displeasure of having a "member" pop in and peddle parts.

I have been a member on Torinocobra ( the cars that were on the road at the time) along with contributions to Boss302 reg and others.

It is not that I only wanted to use this forum to sell my stuff but because I would rather have someone that enjoys these cars experience the pleasure I had when I was able, back in the day (street racing, out running the pesky "ticket man" etc.)

If i listed on C/L (which no one uses in Canada vs the Ebay POS that passes for classifieds) some chev flipper would........ well..... just flip stuff.

There are some gems in the pile and if any true Ford/ Mustang guy was able to acquire everything some of it could go to good homes.

There was a day when I could identify EVERY part on a 71-73 including a bag of screws. I had a 3F02Q with 70 4V heads, cam, toploader and 3L25 street racing champ for a while(the LX of yesteryear) and a 3F05Q and 10 others.

It is not my intention to offend anyone, I will list other places once i feel the Ford only people have had time to see this listing.

On another site i demanded interested parties had to prove they owned a muscle Ford or I would not grant viewing.

If you wish to remove this ad, no ill feelings will be felt.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I can understand you wanting to sell the parts as a job lot BUT cant understand why you would'nt sell the cars individually. I feel sure you would get a better price selling the cars seperately.

Wow, you've been a member for a few years on here and have collected 30+ years of parts and knowledge. I wish you could or would have contributed some of your knowledge with us before selling it all and using our site just to rid yourself of your reminders. If selling it all as a package for locals only...maybe run a craigslist ad to get local visibility instead of the worldwide audience that actually uses our site for more expanded purposes. Good luck.

I can understand you wanting to sell the parts as a job lot BUT cant understand why you wouldn't sell the cars individually. I feel sure you would get a better price selling the cars separately.
Tough to argue the posts above. I agree with both.

But if your desire is to rid yourself of the entire lot - I would like to humbly suggest using an auction service. They could inventory all and then advertise to a larger audience. Then it would all be gone. It would cost you a little to use such service but it will cost you in one way or another to be rid of it all! Another thing - without a true inventory - no one in their right mind could make you an offer. They have no idea what they are buying!

Good luck on any decisions you make on disposing of your collection.

Ray

I can understand you wanting to sell the parts as a job lot BUT cant understand why you would'nt sell the cars individually. I feel sure you would get a better price selling the cars seperately.
All the cars need something to be on the road, one the resto completed, another an engine swap and others more intense work. All to be completed with the massive pile of parts.

I have had people want just one car but also wanted to rob parts from another (the 4 speed from this car to put in that one) then both cars are bastardised and no one wants the one missing the 4 speed (just an example)

I had someone wanting the NOS full factory 1/4s off 3F02 then what is the car worth without 1/4s?

I understand your view and if they were complete perfect cars I could sell them individually.

I think the biggest issue is my location. Someone standing in front of me with cash could put me in a headlock and possibly persuade me to do something I did not want to.

I looked at some pics of member's cars and it only makes me feel bad.

I like each and every 71-73, they were actually the most muscular looking mustang ever.

Hey Kellogg

I am between Cornwall and Ottawa. 88-91 were the my years of absence from street racing but there was plenty. We would hang at the Old CTC or Home Hardware in cornwall. Our best night was 2 10 sec cars. Cops were cool and we never had any scary or unsafe times. Out of towners would come to see the action. We had rules... safety rules. I worked at 3 different speed shops so it was not hard to find participants.

Man I would love a Torino Fastback 73 or 72

Back