Introductions

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron Clinton

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mach I 351 Cobra Jet 4 speed Q code
Hope I'm doing this right, I just purchased a 1972 Mach I. It is a Q code 4 speed with all numbers matching and original paint. It got smacked in the front and sat in a shop since 1982. I am disassembling it now for restoration and may need some advise in the future as to what goes where.

I am disassembling it now for restoration and may need some advise in the future as to what goes where.
Welcome aboard.

Take as many pictures as possible of everything as you take it apart. I've also used the same color zip ties on mating nipples and hoses, and other various wires, etc. Anything with 2 pieces, or more that looked like I could get reversed when re-assembling.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome from Colorado, good luck with the restoration.
Hi There - I'm in Western Colorado as well...where are you? I'm in Grand Junction. Sandra

Welcome to the site from Virginia. This site is a wealth of knowledge for the 71/73 Mustangs. Keep us posted on your progress.

Thanks for the great replies from all over the nation. I'm trying to post photos but they are too big. Attempting to resize but having difficulty. Will do soon. I'm in Oregon close to Portland. I also have a 1969 B302.

Welcome from West Virginia! AS a rule if you don't post pics in a timely manner the first requester of pics has the right to take your car. So PM and get the info of who to sign the title over to. LOL Just kidding. Have you tried using the tinypic link for the photos?

Back