Store or sell?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Q code Mach 1
I've put racing seats in my car and am in the process of a roll bar/cage installation.

I have 2 pretty nice seats and tracks and the seats have Sport foam and coverings in Ginger.

I know that if I sell them-I'll never be able to replace them for close to what I would get . . . . but clutter has it's own cost too :(

What should I do?

P.S. If you say I should sell them to you for a ridiculous amount, I will cut you!

If they are the front set---I have a buddy looking for a decent set---color does not matter since he can re-upholster. Let me know.

Anthony

I have the same problem, have my fold down rear seat on the shelf taking up space that I'm sure I will never use. Just not sure what to do with it. I could never get enough for it if I ever decided to use it again.

Take it from a long time hoarder, lol me, if you can let it go do it. I kept so much stuff with very good intentions, great parts and cars but will never use them. If I had another lifetime I couldn't use them all.

I have been letting stuff go sold several cars and quite a few parts on Ebay and cl. I don't have time to list them and looking at paying someone to do so.

LET IT GO.

Now some of the NOS mustang stuff I will hang on to. What would NOS 65 mustang black door panels bring? I think they were like $5.00 new when I bought from Ford. NOS ram air, NOS front spoilers, NOS bumpers, NOS chrome, son will sell when I die.

If it is not NOS LET IT GO. NOS is like gold. Used is everywhere.

JUst make sure that when you store them they do not degrade and become worthless, That is what happened to my center dash bezel. I thought a dry and dark storage area would be great, but it came out discolored and non salvageable.

Probably your best resale value in original ginger parts right now.

kcmash

I'm sure shipping would be a problem. Given the cost of the TMI upholstery and the matching foam, I bet I have close to a grand in these seats. I wouldn't sell them for less than 500 bucks and . . . they aren't worth that to very many people.

Back