"Grande" dash panel badge & wood grain door panels

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Grande
As both the "Grande" dash badge & Wood grain door panels were shot i had to replace them. I found both on Ebay from Tony Branda Performance Inc. The items looked good in the picture. When both arrived i was pleasantly surprised as they all looked like they had come from a brand new car and far better than the picture on the internet. I would reccomend the seller if anyone needs parts

Branda's a class act. I didn't realize he had any '71-'73 items - I've always thought of him as more of a "1970-and-older Shelby Guy."

Good for you! ::thumb::

That would be Tony's son, running the online sales, no doubt. If you look at the web site URL on the printed Tony Branda ad in Mustang Monthly, it lists "cobranda" as part of the URL (http://www.cobranda.com).

The one and the same. ::thumb::

Steve - Glad you rec'd a good product.

Post up some good pics - please!

THX

Ray
The picture of the wood grain door panel looks like it has a small round hole but there is not one. The Grande badge looks a lot worse in the picture. The Grande badge looks brand new when i inspected it. I reckon they are using a rough camera. I feel sure he would sell items quicker if he used a better camera

GB.PNG

WGDP.PNG

Back