71 Vert M Code Ebay

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I viewed this car when it was on CL last month. The seller is not accurate in the description. Examples, rust in panels, bad bondo repairs, interior trim and panels missing, all VIN plates not matching, missing engine compartment systems.

Could be a good car for someone, put it is not quite all that as he describes.

wow! seems like it is VERY different than what is being presented. Did you confront the owner on misrepresenting the vehicle?

Nicely optioned car though.

I viewed this car when it was on CL last month. The seller is not accurate in the description. Examples, rust in panels, bad bondo repairs, interior trim and panels missing, all VIN plates not matching, missing engine compartment systems.

Wow, he talks it up as being a seriously solid car. The paint looks average in the pics - very much like its a single stage metallic with no pop at all which you could forgive, but if its actually got rust when he is claiming zero.....disappoint!

Thanks for this update. It will help as other interested folks can know to check it further.

Ray

Sorry about the delay on reply. So, I was polite with the seller, even though me and a buddy drove all night from Puget Sound to Sac. CA to view the car. I talked with him over the phone no less than 5 times with very accurate questions. His replies were not vague, but knowledgeable Mustang answers. He has been around these cars before. That is the rub, because if he was just someone trying to sell, and had no real experience... But, his answers turned out to be just dishonest. Bottom line on the car, needs help, potential good start for restro, but price is high. I was on site with cash in the pocket, he stated he would go done to 10k, but I let him know I had traveled for a car that turned out not be on site. A lot of what states that he has is located in another state and he would ship to the buyer. In his defense, he would allow a cash hold on a portion of the sales price until the parts arrived. I think I told him I would give him 6k, not because I wanted the project, but it would of been a solid purchase at that price. Hope this helps if anyone is interested. Oh yeah, the color does not pop, as someone asked.

Sorry about the delay on reply. So, I was polite with the seller, even though me and a buddy drove all night from Puget Sound to Sac. CA to view the car. I talked with him over the phone no less than 5 times with very accurate questions. His replies were not vague, but knowledgeable Mustang answers. He has been around these cars before. That is the rub, because if he was just someone trying to sell, and had no real experience... But, his answers turned out to be just dishonest. Bottom line on the car, needs help, potential good start for restro, but price is high. I was on site with cash in the pocket, he stated he would go done to 10k, but I let him know I had traveled for a car that turned out not be on site. A lot of what states that he has is located in another state and he would ship to the buyer. In his defense, he would allow a cash hold on a portion of the sales price until the parts arrived. I think I told him I would give him 6k, not because I wanted the project, but it would of been a solid purchase at that price. Hope this helps if anyone is interested. Oh yeah, the color does not pop, as someone asked.
Hi Travis. I need to talk to you. Can I have your number? Thanks.

Back