Crank pulley

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harvey Effan

Reaction score
My Car
71 mustang coupe 351c 4v
Im putting together a 71 coupe with a 351c 4v closed chamber heads i raced this motor years ago now I want a street car it has a large harmonic balancer off i believe a 351HO.i don't have a crank pulley and im not sure what i need. Thanks for any help

Im putting together a 71 coupe with a 351c 4v closed chamber heads i raced this motor years ago now I want a street car it has a large harmonic balancer off i believe a 351HO.i don't have a crank pulley and im not sure what i need. Thanks for any help
This what the crank damper and correct HO pulley look like. You could use a standard 2 or 3 Groove pulley. Cheaper and easier to find. I have standard 3 groove if you want it

View attachment 37140

This what the crank damper and correct HO pulley look like. You could use a standard 2 or 3 Groove pulley. Cheaper and easier to find. I have standard 3 groove if you want it
Thanks was not sure if a standard pulley would line up i only need a 2 groove so I might try and find one again thank you.

Let me check my parts stash, might have a 2 groove....

Thanks for looking if you find one just let me know a price plus shipping to st Louis MO .If you don't mind could you send me a email to [email protected] thanks
Just checked my stash, no 2 groove, only 3. Sorry:)

Back