Rear interior pieces

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

73429mach

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang Mach 1
1972 Mustang Mach 1 under construction
I'm looking for a good set with minimal scratches of these rear interior pieces for a fastback non fold down seat. The ones I have are really brittle with lots of gouges and scratches. I tried to restore them but I can't duplicate the original grain pattern. I'm hoping Don will chime in. Ryan.View attachment 37141

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm looking for a good set with minimal scratches of these rear interior pieces for a fastback non fold down seat. The ones I have are really brittle with lots of gouges and scratches. I tried to restore them but I can't duplicate the original grain pattern. I'm hoping Don will chime in. Ryan.
will pm you

001.JPG

014.JPG

018.JPG

I'm looking for a good set with minimal scratches of these rear interior pieces for a fastback non fold down seat. The ones I have are really brittle with lots of gouges and scratches. I tried to restore them but I can't duplicate the original grain pattern. I'm hoping Don will chime in. Ryan.
will pm you
Thanks. Ryan

B

What are these called, I need a set as well. fastback non fold down seats
I don't know the exact name but I know they are not reproduced. I got mine from Don. Sometimes you can find them on eBay, they can be expensive for a good set. Ryan

Last edited by a moderator:
If you have a bed blaster than be made to look pretty nice. Bead blast them lightly scuff and paint

Back