A Blast from the past!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The "customer" at the start of the video capitulates "Well it's not the Mustang I've known, but it does look sort of jazzy".

Which really sums up perfectly why I bought one!

Noting too that the dealer video concentrates pretty much only on practical features, whereas I suspect pony car buyers at the time based their purchasing decision on visual and emotional grounds. Ford knew this and so the market share numbers between Mustang and 'Cuda ended up speaking for themselves.

Also had a chuckle about the sales pitch on how's 1971 'Cuda's dual headlights were superior to Mustang's single setup, yet one year later in 1972 'Cuda suddenly reverts back to the single headlights the same as Mustang :)

I would still kill to own a 'Cuda, they are magnificent looking vehicles!

Also had a chuckle about the sales pitch on how's 1971 'Cuda's dual headlights were superior to Mustang's single setup, yet one year later in 1972 'Cuda suddenly reverts back to the single headlights the same as Mustang :)
Ah, knowing those kinds of details does make it funnier :)

Here's one of an outstanding Cuda that I took a few weeks ago at our factory's annual end of year employees only car show, held inside the workshop for the first and only time this year to make use of the new concrete area before the Hawkei military vehicle (second pic) assembly line goes in later this year

YRp8Pm7.jpg

7RMngrN.jpg

(Had to stick cardboard under my car, didn't want to muss up the expensive new concrete with a puddle of oil seepage) :angel:

wcxEFeF.jpg

Back