Removal of 351 Clev water pump

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach I
Attached are some detailed instructions that I had created for myself when I replaced my water pump this past summer. Maybe some help to others as I tried very hard to capture part numbers and wrench sizes needed during removal. Plenty of pictures as well. Hope this will help others as well.

Mac

Waterpump Combined.pdf

Attachments

• Waterpump Combined.pdf
    674.6 KB · Views: 115
Mac, nice write up. Might be useful to re-post in the tutorial section of the forum.
Hi Bill,

Thanks....glad it is appreciated! Not sure if the article will automatically be stored in the tutorial section or not. I will touch bases with some of the site managers to find out, if not, sure I can repost in the forum area.

Mac

Great write-up. I added 4 reputation points for your effort.
OLE PONY,

Thanks for your kind remarks regarding this article. I do have a question that came about from a reply from another member. Will this article automatically be filed in the (repair?) forum section or do I need to manually file it so others can access it at a later date?

Let me know.

Thanks!

Mac

Hi Mac: posting in the tutorial / 'How-to' section is the same process as any other forum sub-category section. I would not expect it to be automatic. In some cares some folks may want a 'Peer Review' before posting. Yours could be posted as is....

Hi Mac: posting in the tutorial / 'How-to' section is the same process as any other forum sub-category section. I would not expect it to be automatic. In some cares some folks may want a 'Peer Review' before posting. Yours could be posted as is....
Bill,

Posted write up in the tutorial / How to section per your suggestion.

Mac

Back