First Look

My son and I completed the installation of the new 4 1/2 leaf mid-eyes and Bilstein's today. The Street or Track coil over system has been installed as well. I set the front about midway up the tube for a first try. We just got it down on the wheels and it seems to sit about how I wanted. I still have power steering plumbing work, clearance grinding on the front sway bar ends and a full check for clearances with the front suspension and steering. Once confirmed, I will drive it some and see how the suspension settles to determine if the front height needs to be tweaked. It has been a fair bit of work but I am beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

IMG_2059%201_zpsk7rcutdx.jpg

Awesome. Great job. Can't wait to hear the reviews.

73 Grande H Code. Headman long tube headers, T-5 Transmission, 3.70 Traclok, Lowered 1" all around, Aussie 2v heads w/ 2.19 intake, 1.71 exhaust, screw in studs, full roller cam 608/612 lift 280/281 duration LSA 112, Quick Fuel 750 CFM double pumper, AirGap intake.

- Jason

082-hot-rod-power-tour-2017-1970-1970s.jpg

Looks awesome. Can't wait for you to report the improvements in ride and handling.

Did you drive the car stock for a while to be able to compare?

Rather stunning in that the guy I bought it from in San Diego spent a pile of money rebuilding all, engine/top loader/9"/ interior... but did not touch the steering/suspension as best I can tell. Here is what came out.

IMG_1900_zpsn2ngjv5d.jpg

IMG_1899_zpsdag4znrs.jpg

The stance looks amazing! :)

Daniel ::thumb::

Pro-Touring 1973 Mustang named ''Creator'' ... :P

Under construction!!