Photos from my high school days

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

york0060

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mach 1 351C 2v, Auto
I was looking through my old photos from 1984 and ran across a car show we when to in Tulsa OK. We are pulling a 1970 Boss 429 with a 1969 Mach 1 428 Cobra Jet, Next to our 1970 Boss 302. My Capri is along side. Their was a line of Boss 351's & Mach 1's. The last picture is my 1980 Mercury Capri RS, bought it wrecked and rebuilt it.

boss 351s.jpg

boss 429.jpg

capri.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool pics. I always need to remind myself that a Capri in the USA was a completely different car than here in Europe.

neat photos. That must have been an interesting tow with the boss. Looks far back on the trailer so I imagine not much tongue weight on the 69. Probably a bit wiggly.

Nice pics!

Good lookin' Capri! ::thumb::

My 1st car was an '82 Mustang GL, and I couldn't leave it alone either. I still miss my Fox-body.

Nice photos. You have to believe that all of those cars have to still exist unless they were wrecked. If they looked that good back then you would assume their owners kept them up.

Nice photos. You have to believe that all of those cars have to still exist unless they were wrecked. If they looked that good back then you would assume their owners kept them up.

I know where the first 4 are NOW!

Ray

Back