• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Decor Moldings (part of them anyway)

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul of MO

Reaction score
My Car
71 M Code Convert - Barn find
73 H Code Convert - Field find
73 H code - Latest Project
I came across the quarter panel pieces for the "unobtainium" decor moldings. Could not find any others. They are not dinked up but need to be polished.

They are free to who ever can use them.

Thanks to all that are helping my son and I with our project.

Paul

Last edited by a moderator:
I came across the quarter panel pieces for the "unobtainium" decor moldings. Could not find any others. They are not dinked up but need to be polished.

Paul
Hi Paul

2 pieces or 4 pieces?

Are they the front 1/4(in front of rear wheel) or are they for the back(in back of the rear wheel) or are they both?

thanks Brad

Paul
Hi Paul

2 pieces or 4 pieces?

Are they the front 1/4(in front of rear wheel) or are they for the back(in back of the rear wheel) or are they both?

thanks Brad
4 parts - both rear quarters on each side of the wheel opening.

Paul

Paul
Hi Paul

2 pieces or 4 pieces?

thanks Brad

Paul
Paul i'll take them.

Brad

Hi Paul

2 pieces or 4 pieces?

thanks Brad

Paul
Paul i'll take them.

Brad
DONE! PM me you address and I will send them out.

Paul

Paul i'll take them.

Brad
DONE! PM me you address and I will send them out.

Paul
Paul did u get my PM?
Sorry for the delay - do not check in here as often as I should. Got your PM and they will go out this weekend.

- Paul

Back