1972 Mach 1 from North Carolina

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

C_andy460

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mach 1 (5)
1970 Torino GT convertible (2)
1979 Bronco XLT
Hi,

My name is Andy and I have had my Mach 1 for 22 years. The car is red with black strips, front and rear spoilers, and rear window slats. It is not restored. When I got it there were a mere 39,000 miles on it. I have done a lot of work on it over the years. It's current motor is a warmed over 478 CID big block. It's a pump gas motor with ported heads, mild hydrualic cam, Edelbrock intake and 750 carb. I put a little 125 HP shot of Nitrous on it. The rest of the running gear uses a C-6 with a 2200 rpm stall and a 9 inch and a Trac-lok and 3.50 gears. The car has standard red interior and Magnum 500's, 15x7 up front with 235-60's and 15x8 with 255-60's out back. I have alot of fun with it and drive it as much as I can. I saw a post on another forum about this site and joined up. It's great to see a forum just for the big mustangs!

Andy

IMGP1189.JPG

Hey Andy! Welcome to the forums! Glad to have you aboard!

That is a great looking Mustang! As mentioned, more pics are always welcomed! :D

::welcome::

More BIG Block Power - Welcome aboard, Andy!!

It is GREAT to have so many members who have used the Ford 429/460 based motors in the 71 - 73 mustangs. This allegedly was Ford's original intent. You are in very good company here and I think you will enjoy the site.

Again, Welcome!

BT

Ask and you shall receive...more pictures!

Andy

IMGP0554.JPG

IMGP1689.JPG

IMGP1607.JPG

Simply awesome! Welcome aboard... lookin' forward to more pics when ya can - what you've shown us is definitely leaving us wanting more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back