New member from NE Ohio

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rmb3005

Reaction score
My Car
72 Mustang, 65D body style, dark green metallic, black vinyl roof, 351C, FMX transmission
I just joined 7173Mustangs.com recently having purchased a 72 H code coupe. This car has had extensive engine/drive train work done prior to my purchase, including a total engine/transmission/differential rebuild, new brakes, shocks and rear springs. Originally a California car, it found its way to my house with only 53,000 original miles. It needs some additional cosmetic finishes (rear bumper, front grill) and eventually a new paint job in the original dark green metallic. The original owner in CA had it repainted at some point, but it's a really cheap paint job (Earl Scheib perhaps?).

Looking forward to working on it and driving it this summer!IMG_0873.jpegIMG_0878.jpegIMG_0874.jpegIMG_0853.jpeg

Welcome from southern Ontario, Canada. Love that dark green colour with the black vinyl top! Keep us posted on your progress with lots of pix!

Barry

Back