Met with a fellow member today...

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

Pastel Blue

Bill73ragTop... before I go on, his '73 vert is an outstanding example of this year and model of our car's. Given that much of the restoration and paint were completed many years ago, you would be hard pressed to tell the age of this restoration. Very nice convertible...

The real reason I dropped by on my way back home from Phoenix, AZ today was to pick up an original convertible underbody structure plate (attaches to either side of the transmission tunnel) for my convertible restoration. He even threw in a gently used AC compressor that I will look at; at the very least for parts on my AC compressor.

I met Bill in person for the first time initially, at the MCA show in Buffalo this past summer. He offered to provide me with this missing piece for my car and for this I am grateful. Very nice man! Thanks again Bill!

Last edited:
Thanks Ken. I appreciate the kind words. I think we found -- like others have - the time was too short and we had much to share in discussion. I hope my directions to get you back on the shorter route worked out. I'm looking forward to warm sunny spring weather when I can drive my 73 over to Ken's place to check out the progress on his Pastel Blue project.

Here you go Bill..., your contribution to my restoration. Hope it can hold the car together! Cheers

Under body support plate installed.jpg

Back