Thank you to all members

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
72 Mach 1 H-Code (Concourse)
67 GT S-Code 4sp
I spend a lot of time on this site looking at the accomplishments of others and questions that are posted for some assistance. I cannot say Thank You enough for each member keeping this the great site it is. There are great folks here who respect the feedback and opinions of others without launching into a personal attack on them or their project. The respect and civility shared on this forum is nice to come to on a regular basis. It is great to see good people doing great work and helping others along. It seems like we have had a recent swell in new members joining. Many have stated they joined after viewing the site for awhile and seeing the wealth of information exchanged and the decency in doing it. This speaks volumes for the members and for our administrators who work feverishly to keep the quality of the information and interactions top notch. I applaud everyone for taking the high road on this forum and I am proud to be a member and recommend the group to anyone who may be interested. This may not need to be said, but I think recognizing the quality of folks in our membership should be acknowledged. THANK YOU.

I agree. I've only been a member for a day, but everyone has been great answering my questions, looking at cars I've posted and giving honest opinions. I can't wait to purchase one and start the restoration process. I've always wanted an early 70's car. Ever since my dad has talked about his '69 AMC Javelin SS that he purchased right out of the navy. I've wanted to get him and I one. However, the mustang is just a car I can't pass up. lol.

I've always wanted an early 70's car. Ever since my dad has talked about his '69 AMC Javelin SS that he purchased right out of the navy.
It is great to have you here and to see the questions you are asking towards obtaining the right car for your husband and sons to work on. It will give them some life long memories. Now about that Javelin. I grew up in WI where my Dad worked for AMC. Spent most of my teen years working on AMX's, Javelins, Rebels, Americans, Gremlins, and I must admit my own 76 Pacer. Thank you to your Dad and his service to keep our freedom for all.

This is the only site out there with this much information on the 71-73 mustang, and the nice part we have it all, Stock, Personized and Modified cars, we have it all covered.

But as BKDunha has pointed out, if it wasn't for all the members and Admin we wouldn't be here where we are today.

So thank you to all!!!!

Well, thank you but you seem to be forgetting that you yourself are one of the guys you are thanking as you are a valuable contributor to this site.

I said it before and I'll say it again: I don't know what it is or why but I have never seen a forum where the mood is as relaxed and people get along so well. It's weird but very welcome!!

:)

Thanks Brian,

Your good feedback means a lot. Glad you're getting a whole lot out of it all.

Yeah Mike,

I think that the rules, regs and boundaries are well laid out and announced to everyone effectively, and are policed and dealt with very effectively as well.

Hence, there is very little room for any bad behavior of any description from Forum members. Rudeness or disrespect are not tolerated at all, and are dealt with and quashed very quickly. That's the way it should be. Because of that, you end up with a Forum that runs well and the members behave like decent, mature and friendly adults who treat each other with care and respect.

The end result works pretty well i feel.

Greg.:)

Back